Camp Live: Season One is the first season of Camp Live. This season contained twenty players (along with a debuter), originally split up into four teams of five. Touch-Tone Telephone is the winner of the season.
Elimination Table Edit
|Potted Plant||Yellow Yellers||4-1||20th|
|Green Ornament||Red Raiders||2-2 tie; 2-0 re-vote||19th|
|Shield Juice||Red Raiders||3-1||18th|
|Dead Pixel||Blue Burglars||4-0||17th|
|TV Dinner||Red Raiders||3-1||14th|
|Mandarin Oranges||Blue Burglars||4-4-1 tie; 4-3 re-vote||10th|
|Dorito Sandwich||Blue Burglars||4-4*||7th|
|Sharpie||Green Giants||3-3 tie; 2-2 revote; 19-11-4-2 public vote||6th|
|Comet||Green Giants||2-2 tie; 1-1 revote; lost tiebreaker challenge||4th|
|Cheese Snacks||Yellow Yellers||N/A||3rd|
|Ice Cream||N/A||7-2 jury vote||2nd|
|Touch-Tone Telephone||Green Giants||7-2 jury vote||1st|
- This season had eighty-two signup applications. Only twenty were accepted.
- Nine male contestants, nine female contestants and two non-binary contestants competed in this season.
- The highest placing male was the winner, Touch-Tone Telephone.
- The highest placing female was the debuter, Ice Cream.
- Comet is the highest placing non-debuting female.
- The highest placing non-binary contestant was Cheese Snacks, who got third.
- The contestant who received the most amount of votes was Sharpie, with twelve.
- The contestant who received the least amount of votes was Cheese Snacks, with only one.
- Everyone from the original Green Giants team made the merge.
- Both of the contestants who start with a P were the first two eliminated due to Shades rejoining.
- Everyone that made the final six won at least one individual immunity challenge.
- Ice Cream and Touch-Tone are the only two contestants to win two challenges.